Friday, October 28, 2011

WonderMaps!!

Recently, we've had the opportunity to review WonderMaps, a really cool product sold by Timberdoodle!
I'm a history and geography buff and this suited my likes as a homeschool teacher just perfectly and the kids thinkt it is super cool too.  



The map of Egypt we printed with all of the bells and whistles included.  (aka: labeled bodies of water, towns, physical landmarks, and elevation changes) 




WonderMaps came as a digital download, and lets you choose what kind of map you're looking to print and study from...  there are so many options of what to have on your map.  There are even Biblical maps, historical maps, world and U.S. maps too. 

I saw this product a few months back and was drooling over it in a homeschool magazine, and vowed to buy it for this year's studies.  So imagine my delight when I was asked by Timberdoodle to review and own it for FREE!  

This is a resource we will use for years to come and are so thankful to have the chance to review and own WonderMaps. 


We love the fact that there are so many options when choosing the maps you need.  You can print a map for your kids to study with all of the borders, cities, capitals of a region... then print a blank map for the kids to label.  Genius! 

Thank you Timberdoodle and Bright Ideas Press for such a fantastic product!  

http://www.timberdoodle.com/WonderMaps_CD_p/088-950.htm
http://www.brightideaspress.com/
 
Legal Disclosure:
As a member of Timberdoodle's Blogger Review Team I received a free copy of WonderMaps in exchange for a frank and unbiased review.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great product! That's awesome you can print whatever maps you want/need. I really like the fact that the maps have all the cities/towns/bodies of water/Capitals/elevation changes, etc. I bet your kids are loving it too, not to mention you too:-)
In Christ,
Bethany