Last weekend, my boys were able to host their first LEGO club! They had been wanting to start meeting with their friends every few weeks that are fellow LEGO fanatics and the time finally came. We had a fun time!! It was a 3 hour meeting and we enjoyed lunch together too. This was a fantastic group of fun, polite kiddos that were so much fun to have over.
They each brought a LEGO creation they made to share with the group...
It was fun to see the results of their imaginations!
We also found some YouTube videos that the boys would like.... they were a hit! Here's what we watched:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnRRDIFNxoM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scBck2FV10Q
Enjoy!
The next LEGO club is much-awaited by our boys, and we're so thankful they have some good LEGO-loving buddies to share it with. Until next time!








4 comments:
Great idea Amanda, love it!
I showed my son this post and he said, "I wish I could go." ;)
And then we watched all your you tube-linkage together. What a great idea- your LEGO club!
OOoohh my goodness! Love the idea of a Lego club! Sounds like something that all three of my brothers could have done. Boy! I think they could have formed one easily too. They had tons of friends who were fellow lego fanatics also. Glad to hear they all had fun, and I bet they are looking forward to their next lego club meeting. Thanks so much for sharing the pics, they look like they are having a ball. I remember watching my brothers play legos for hours at a time, and even sometimes joining them/and or trying to join in.
In Christ,
Bethany
David was sad to miss! Looking forward to meeting #2!
Post a Comment