Naming babies is one of my favorite things ever! I knew I wanted to be a Mom, so when I was in college and unmarried about 13 years ago or so, I bought a baby name book and I highlighted all my favorite names... funny, I know! I pulled it out recently, well actually Annika pulled it out for me and I found it lying on the floor! And I started revisiting my old favorites, and I came to find that all 4 of my kids names were highlighted!
Here were my faves... back in the day...
GIRLS
Aimee
Ainsley
Alayna
Alina
Ally
Alyssa
Amaya
Amalia
ANIKA (we added an N)
Anna (Drew's name if he was a girl, Anna Sabrina!)
Annalisa
Becca
Cameron
Camille
Chelsea
Christa
Christian
Claire
Courtney
Daelynn
Danika
Delaney
Elizabeth
Emma (Gavin's name if he was a girl, Emma Noelle!)
Emmaline
Felicity (Morgan's middle name)
Hailey
Hannah
Hilary
Isabel
Jalena
Jane
Janey
Jocelyn
Julia
Kaleigh
Kallista
Kate
Kathleen
Kayleigh
Kelsey
Kinsey
Kyla
Laura
Lauren
Lena
Lila
Lilyan
Lindsay
Lynsey
Madison
Malina
Marian
Marisa
Marley
Meagan
Meg
Megan
MORGAN
Natalie
Noelle
Paige
Quincy
Rebekah
Riley
Ryann
Samantha
Shelby
Suzanna
Sydney
Tatiana
Taylor
Teagan
Tori
Trystan
Valerie
Veronica
Winter
Our list 4 kids later is much shorter and simpler... and some of these names??.. I'm wondering what I was thinking!!! But realize a lot of these are the names of my favorite gymnasts and kids I taught at The Little Gym. Funny how nice kids influence you to name your kids after them!
BOYS
Aaron (Drew's middle name)
Adam
Ainsley
Andrew
Avery
Bailey
Baldwin
Benjamin
Bradley
Brannon
Braxtom
Brendan
Bryce
Caleb
Chandler
Clayton
Cole
Colin
Connor
Corbin
Cullen
Dalton
Damian
Damon
Daniel
Davin
Dawson
Devon
DREW
Emery
Ethan (Drew's name until 2 weeks before he was born!)
GAVIN
Graham
Hadley
Harrison
Jack
Jamison
Jaron
Jayson
Joel
Jonah
Kaelan
Kameron
Karsten
Kenzie
Landon
Lane
Lucas
Mackenzie
Mark
Matthew
McKenzie
Micah
Nate
Nathan
Nathaniel (Gavin's middle name)
Parker
Paxton
Payton
Preston
Quentin
Quinn
Reagan
Reese
Riley
Ryan
Rylan
Spencer
Tate
Teagan
Trenton
Tristan
Treston
Wade
Wesley
Zachary
I also realized while I was typing them all out, that a lot of my friend's kid's names are here too! Sometime soon, I'll share our current baby name list for baby #5! I still love SO many of these names and a lot of them are still on the list 13 years later...
In-Between
9 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment