How could you not just love life, when after a visit with the neighbors their goats follow you home?
They act like little dogs and follow you everywhere! So fun...
How often do goats come on your front porch?
Okay, so this one is pitiful.
Can you guess what the stack on the left represents?
And the lonely one on the right?
You're women, so yep... you guessed it... the ones on the left don't fit at all.
And the lonely one on the right is the only current pair in my closet that fits.
Hmmm... frustration. And three pairs in the left pile are brand new and have never been worn.
Jeremy says I should just get rid of them all, but who wants to spend money on new jeans if any of these fit someday??? Sigh.. but today I found a great pair that FITS for $17 on mega clearance. ya hoo!
And this, is the stack of books that sits above my night stand on shelf.
The little scrolly book thingie on the right can't take anymore books, and truly... I'm reading all of these.
But you have to add Successful Adoption and Master Your Metabolism to this stack... they were actually on my nightstand when I took this picture.
I'm just not a constant book reader that finishes one book before starting another. I have bookmarks in all of these and pick them up depending on my mood that night.
There ya go, more Amanda randomness.





2 comments:
keep your jeans! you are going to OWN those! I have complete faith in you. keep em.
I have read "Created to be his Helpmate". Good book!
Post a Comment