Annika is officially two!
She is in dress-up shoes and dresses every day and makes messes like no other!
Nearly every day, I think she is quietly playing in her room... (which is a welcome change from clinging onto my leg)... but nearly every day, I'm wrong. I hear a cute little voice yell, "Mooooom!" I go to investigate and this is what I find.....
a cutie pie in dress-up attire who has leveled the top of her dresser. The diaper box and basket full of shoes is tossed to the floor each time. I'm beginning to wonder if she uses it as her "stage" when I'm not looking.
This time, I caught her before she leveled the place. But notice the leotard. Over her pants. I LOVE THIS GIRL.
The other thing I always notice, is that she pulls out the bottom left drawer for her step stool.
Smart cutie.
She is very proud of her climbing and leveling abilities, and I happen to think it's pretty cute too! I don't normally think kid messes are cute, but honestly? Her playing by herself for a bit and making a little mess in exchange for a little peace, is SO worth it.






0 comments:
Post a Comment