Friday, March 12, 2010

new hats for adoption


These are new hats I started making before Christmastime with all proceeds going right to our
adoption fund!  I love making them, and I think they're really adorable on! 
This particular set was made for a set of girl cousins.  One hat is missing, since I already delivered one... but I think Holly, Leah, Reese, and Megan are going to look just perfect in them!


They come in a four sizes:
newborn 0-6 months
6-24 months
2-4 years
4-6 years
larger sizes by special order

I'm selling them for $20 ea. 
Let me know if you'd like to place an order!

They are 100% cotton, and can be made in light pink, dark pink (shown), chocolate brown (shown), red, celery green, white, cream, light yellow, light blue (shown in last picture) or lavender. 


I found some really fun buttons that I'm really happy with. 




My good buddy, Chantel ordered hats for her girls for Christmas and wanted matching ones for their dolls...  that's when I found this pattern, and I'm so glad I did!


cuteness.

3 comments:

Kali said...

Amanda! Those hats are adorable!

Julie said...

Oh yes, I want one! In size two-four years in pink with brown. So cute. I am selling something on Ebay..can I paypal the money over?

Leigh said...

Love them!! I will be ordering soon!