Monday, March 08, 2010

I'm a big NERD-O

So I posted about hoping to win a Happy Apple toy from my childhood on ebay... well, I'm a huge dork because I completely forgot {in the chaos of normal life} that I was going to sneak in at the very end of the bidding this morning before I headed out the door for a big, fun day and win my apple!  I was outbid the other day, and I had no worries... I would pretend I was no long interested and sneak attack when there was minutes left... but I FORGOT!!!!!  Oh what a sad realization tonight.... boo hoo.  But hey, it's just a silly baby toy.  But I do have to mention the worst part... it went for only $5.stinkin' 50, just 50 cents more than I bid.  sad    sad    sad    

I've stalked all the other apples on ebay, and they are going for way too much moola... I'll be patient and then sneak attack again someday... if I REMEMBER! 

2 comments:

Jessica said...

oh man! I haven't played around on ebay for a while but when I was checking out turbo jam it was so hard to actually win something. Good luck to you. I hope you find the apple you've always dreamed of!

Unknown said...

shootie :0 oh well, maybe it was the forbidden fruit. maybe another apple will be much safer! love you