Here are some pics of Annika modeling a Neapolitan Sundae hat. (My most popular hat!) I still don't have my Bacon Bit Knits blog up and running, but soon... very soon! That's one of the reasons why she's modeling the hat. I'm gathering pics of all my hats to display on the blog and possibly open up an Etsy store online! See my pal Shannon's store here. Annika and I are modeling some of her beautifully hand knit items!
In-Between
9 years ago


4 comments:
I can not believe how much Annika has grown. Love the hats!
Thanks for the plug! Love you guys!
Love, love, love! How do I get one of these knitted hats for my baby girl Abigail Grace arriving in January? Sooooo cute! Hugs, Julie
Ooooh, I am so excited! My e-mail is: pbjinfo@yahoo.com We are moving in our new place tomorrow, but you can always send it to address Heather has because it's my mother-in-laws. Maybe a hat that would fit 1 year+. Hugs, Julie
Post a Comment