Monday, September 22, 2008

a facelift

I think I finally got this blog lookin' the way I like it! But don't count on it to stay this way forever. I love changing things around, just like I love to rearrange my furniture. Check out http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ for super cute blogger backgrounds. I found it just after I changed mine a few weeks back, but was too lazy to change it again. Ahhh.. what a difference.

And the pic at the top? Well, I fiddled around with some of our photos on my computer and made a little banner, it came out just the right size. Hooray. And I put Jeremy's look-a-likes on his side and my clones on mine. :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Love your make-over. It is so fun to play around with this blog thing. Annika's hat is adorable. Well...Annika is adorable! Would love to see you soon.

Rachel said...

I went to that site and changed my blog. Thanks for the info and thanks for the call yesterday.

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!!!! So fun. The banner is adorable and looks totally professional. You'll have to help me with my lack of creative computer skills when you get here!!! I cant wait for our shopping day :) :) :0! I've tried to go to the background sites but it will never open...this looks so cute. Love the colors!!! Cousin camp is coming together. I cant wait for our trip to the pumpkin farm!
Love me