Wednesday, September 24, 2008

4 year old sweetie


Morgan is four! We celebrated last weekend with a princess birthday party for her. Her little pals came dressed up in princess attire, with a few exceptions... a Firewoman and Woody from Toy Story were also in attendance. Right when we got home from church, Morgan promptly changed into her princess gown, plastic heels, necklace, up-do, crown, and purse. And waited... and waited... and waited... for four hours for the festivities to begin. Then, halfway through the party, she decided she'd change into her unicorn costume. The girl loves to dress-up!






One of many secrets that will be shared between Megan and Morgan.





We thank God for our sweet, kind, funny, beautiful, and loving daughter and look forward to many more happy occasions to celebrate her birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MORGAN!


Giving Charlotte a thank you squeeze!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, such a sweetie girl. I miss my Morgan Felicity :) She has to bring a dress up outfit if you can remember. Or I can borrow some from a friend too. I hate missing birthdays...thanks for putting new pics up. Love her hair do, so pretty!
Love JEn

Jessica said...

Oh Man,
It looks like her party was so much fun!! Sorry little Kaci missed it. A princess party is always a big hit. Happy big 4 Morgan!

Rachel said...

Thanks so much for having Parker- he had a blast! Cute pix of Morgan!

Lisa Johnson said...

Hey Amanda!! It's Lisa from the MOPS convention!! I just got caught up on your blog, or at least what was on the first page. I already want to move to Alaska!!! You guys are so cool! My family loves the outdoors, but our surroundings in Houston aren't as nice as Alaska!!! It was great meeting you and I look forward to continuing to read your blog.