Thursday, March 06, 2008

Doing some backtracking...

Annika sure was spoiled that night!

The final side profile shot!


I wanted to post some pics of the fun baby shower that was thrown for Annika and I! It was held at Teeland's, a great restaurant/coffee house here in the Valley, while they were closed to the public. Teeland's, as you probably all know, was the first "general store" here in town way back when!



I was in early labor at the baby shower! It was a fun distraction to be hanging out with my good buddies during those first few hours of real labor. I would have much rather been there, than at home feeling that way! I was able to just relax through contractions and not focus on them. It was great to just try to ignore them, rather than focus on each one and how close together they were like I would have if I was at home!

What a fun night!

Smooches for Auntie

Jessica and Chantel

(don't forget 3 wk old baby Nathan!)

Rachel (due in April), Janeen (due, like now!), Jody, & Amber

Sarah & Jen

Mom, Janeen, and Jess checking out the spread.

0 comments: