Here is little Annika showing us her new-found smile! She started smiling at us last week, and it is so much fun! I had forgotten how early smiling starts! She is a happy girl, and is a little peanut. She weighs just over 8 lbs! She had quite a drop in weight after her birth and is finally climbing back up! She's gaining like a champ now, though. And she's a great little sleeper, this Mama has been feeling quite rested in the morning. And I'm SO thankful!
Holding my two sleepy girls. It was a precious moment for me! And Jeremy just happened to come home in time to snap a pic.
The last two weeks have been great as a Mom of 4! I feel more like myself and Annika is into a daytime routine of sorts and taking care of the house, homeschooling, etc... are much more manageable! I'm treasuring every moment with my little newborn... I don't want her to grow! But I know all too well that every baby stage is my favorite. :)


4 comments:
SWEET BABY ANNIKA!!!!! I love her little tucked in lip smile :) SOoooooo precious....wish I could come over to play! We were missing the kidos today at the park here in our neighborhood. We took just one day off for Spring Break because its SO nice out and had an Easter egg hunt. Missed you guys! Cant wait to give you the news of Sissy!!! Its getting close... glad things are feeling better there Mommy of FOUR! Love ya, sorry I missed your call, we'll catch up soon. Hugs, ME
Oh so very precious! Congrats on a new beautiful baby girl, she is gorgeous!
She looks is so cute. She looks like a mini Gavin. Glad all is going well.
She is a doll! I love the picture of her and Gavin. Glad to hear life is settling into more of routine now. Happy Easter!
Anita
Post a Comment