Thursday, March 06, 2008

My Top 5

Here's my "Gotta Have for Baby" list. Since I had Morgan 3.5 years ago, there is a whole new world of baby gear and products! Here are a few of my gotta haves, in no particular order! :)


1. Burt's Bees Baby Wash, Buttermilk Lotion, and Apricot Baby Oil ~ These products have been around for a long time, but I didn't have it with my other kiddos. Love them! (Thanks, Janeen for the yummy lotion!)









2. Swaddle Me Blanket by Kiddopotamus ~ Thanks to Anita Eller, (thanks, friend!) Miss Annika sleeps so well at night in her pink blanket.. it's a clever little blanket that velcros closed to keep baby cozy and sleeping! We love it so much, we bought one in yellow! (They have them at Fred Meyer!)





3. WeeAlaska J-Tai Baby Carrier ~ This is the best carrier I've used! The Baby Bjorn that I had with the other three killed my back! It's spendy, ($100 bucks) but well worth it! I only paid for a portion of it thanks to my Mom and a $$ gift from someone! http://www.weealaska.com/ If you live here and want one, they are available at Pitter Patter too!



We call it the "sleep inducer"! Within minutes of her being in the carrier, she's out cold!

4. Boppy Pillow ~ The old standby... I absolutely love this for nursing in the first couple months. It saves my back and leaves my hands free to read, knit, write a note, talk on the phone, etc... She likes to be propped up in it and lay there awake too!

5. JJ Cole Bundle Me lite ~ I love this carseat cover, and the print is super cute too! It's great for keeping the breeze out of Annika's face when we're loading up in the car! This is the one that we have.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the tips Amanda!! I'll need to remember these in a few more months (well, more like six, but still :D)

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda! It's Natalie, i love looking at your blog, keeps me updated on you and your adorable family! :) so me and Mayerly both love Burte's Bees and when I saw the Baby Bee products at Freddy's I was so excited to use them someday, so I thought it was cool to see that you like them. I guess they must be good! Miss you!