Since I haven't had much time to sit and blog this last week, here it is in one post, few words, and lots of pictures!
Jeremy and Little Man enjoying the 4th of July parade!
(sorry Jeremy, you were mid-sentence.. but the baby has a great smile!)
Three of ours and some good buddies wait for it to start....
Our little archaeologists.
Little Man giggles up a storm in the swing, plus it keeps him from eating grass and rocks! :)
It took me over 6 shots to get little Miss Annie to smile a "normal" smile...
Oh, I don't want her to grow up!
If you know me, you know I love doing other people's hair, so welcoming a daughter into our family that has hair that needs extra special care, is a welcome challenge. I want to do right by her and do a good job at it... so I'm trying! This is a new style I learned at Chocolate Hair Vanilla Care, I love that site!! She has worn it this way for days.. it needs a little refreshing, but stays beautifully.
buddy brothers
How many jammie-clad wee ones can you fit in a pack-n- play?
Apparently four!
As a side note, the babies have been sleeping SOOO great this second week.
For the first week, I moved Gabi out to our room in this pack-n-play for her naps, since she and Little Man thought it was more fun to jump up and down and laugh together during naptime than sleep! (Very sweet, but they need to sleep!) Then a few days ago, I was willing to try them together again at naptime for her only nap, and his second nap. Bingo! They've done so great. Yay!
And nighttime sleep has been a dream after that first adjustment week. They go to sleep right away around 7:30pm in the same room, and sleep til morning, which normally is around 7-7:30p. Granted, Gabi is getting about 2-3 hours less in the morning than she usually gets, but she makes up for it fine at naptime and is her usual, fun self. :) Little Man wakes up happy now instead of loudly crying, which I'm thinking, was all a apart of his adjustment to our home. We're all adjusted to each other now, and I just love his sweet demeanor and can't kiss his lovable cheeks enough!
More posts to come - Jeremy is off work this whole week, so I'm sure I'll have some time to squeeze in some more... I have lots more to share!


1 comments:
Love your week in pictures. Love Gabi's adorable braids. Hey, anything that works and that doesn't take too much time to fix is worth it. I have many fond memories of camping out in my brothers' room, staying up WAAAAAAAAYYYYYY too late, goofing off, laughing over nothing, that is, until my Dad said "break it up and go to sleep." I miss those days, but yes, Gabi and Little Man do need their sleep:-D LOL about how many kids does it take to squeeze into a pack and play. I'm glad our family isn't the only one who takes oodles and oodles of pictures in attempting to get ONE decent one with ALL the kids looking AT the camera AT THE SAME TIME, and ALL SMILING and WITHOUT goofy expressions on their faces. Of course, I can't fault our kiddos for having goofy faces because I used to have just as lame expressions in front of the camera when I was little. Twas the source of irritation between my oldest brother and I. Love the pic of Annie though.
In Christ,
Bethany
Post a Comment