Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Join me?

I was thinking it was time to
challenge myself and you all to a

3 Day Challenge of NO COMPLAINING!

I posted this challenge for my facebook friends last night, and thought I'd share it here as well.

So, if you're in, NO COMPLAINING (we're talking outloud complaints here... we'll work on the ones in our thoughts later)  If you slip up, start over!  Go for 3 days in a row.  Let me know in the comments if you're in... then let me know when you've made it to 3 days - tell me about how it went! 



14 Do all things without complaining and disputing, 15 that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world.
Phillipians 2:14-15

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Amanda,
Thanks so much for the challenge. I am IN with you on this. I'm starting NOW with it.
In Christ,
Bethany