Ever since we entered the world of adoption, I'd been hearing about the award given out by the
Congressional Coalition on Adoption Instiute's (CCAI) Angels in Adoption™ program
and I just saw that the time is here that we get the chance to nominate. The Angels in Adoption are invited to Washington DC this fall to meet their Congressman and attend a gala thrown on their behalf. Cool! We'd be so happy to help send some friends who are "angels" in adoption in our eyes.
You can nominate anybody including, but not limited to:
-juvenile court judges
-nonprofit organizations
-family court judges -members of the media
-social workers
-business people
-adoption advocates
-former foster youth
-foster or adoptive parents
-adoptees
-advocacy groups
-attorneys
Go here to nominate today, they must be in by July 31st! I have a few families in mind... so glad to get the chance to do this!


0 comments:
Post a Comment