Look how big she's grown!
Around this time, last June, we were preparing to bring baby Gabrielle home into our family! This year has been a whirlwind that happily ended in the finalization of her adoption 2 months ago...
Next Sunday, June 26th will be Gabi's "Gotcha Day" - the day she came home for good!
And we're gonna celebrate every year!
This was our first time meeting Gabrielle and we were smitten.
It would be 10 more days until we saw her again and were able to bring her home!
First day home. I had to try out the new Moby Wrap right away - the Moby wrap really helped in the process of Gabi bonding quickly to Jeremy and I. We were so thankful it was an easy transition for her.
Happy GOTCHA DAY, Gabi!
We're so glad you're home, beautiful daughter.


1 comments:
Happy Gotcha Day, Gabi Bacon! I can't believe as of this coming Sunday, it will be one full year since God placed you in the loving care of your Mommy and Daddy, Amanda and Jeremy Bacon. May God direct your steps, dear little girl. May you learn to love him and let him be the center of your life.
From Someone who was adopted into a loving family, 25 years ago. I promise that you will never look back and wish for anything different.
Post a Comment