Had to delete this post, friends...
I asked about posting about our new little addition and there are things I can't say! I thought I was being so guarded - it's a learning process...
Posted by Bacon Writer at 9:51 PM
Labels: adoption, babies, big families
12 comments:
I am sitting here with tears of joy. You are such an inspiration. I can't help but think of Proverbs 31:28 "Her children rise up and call her blessed." You certainly ARE blessed. Cherish every wonderful, difficult, magical moment of double-toddlerhood--it will pass much too quickly. I am praying all goes well for you & the family!
Amazing!! That is awesome, congratulations and I will be praying for your family as you adjust and make it 6!!
Yay!! This is great news!!! Congratulations!! We love you guys and are so happy to see how God is working through you. What a ministry you have. You are a precious family!!!
alicia
I love the video Amanda, great idea! So happy for you guys! Thanks for sharing the longer version this weekend on our drive in to Anchorage. A new little Bit to add to the family! God bless!
Badita
You might receive a surprise meal or two from strangers. Friends of our in the Valley. Congratulations!
~Andy & Kate
Wow, so sweet to see the kids all so excited!! What a wonderful life lesson for them. I am so proud of you and Jeremy. Love Mom/Grammy
Dear Amanda,
Hi, I just read your post, and I am SOOOOOO excited for your little family. I loved the little video you posted of when you told the kids about the newest addition being added to your family this next coming week. Congratulations! May the Lord Bless you all richly!
In Christ,
Bethany Davis
P.S. Amanda, it's Bethany Davis again. I obviously won't be able to supply your little family with meals since I live in Portland Oregon, nor can I help by taking care of the older kids, or come over to do laundry/dishes/house cleaning since I live too far away. However, I will be praying as you start on this new journey of adding another child of God into your lives.
Yippee! Praise God! I'm so excited for ya'll Amanda! How special!
Love ya guys!
Cousin Anna
Amanda~ I am at work sitting at my desk crying from my heart just overflowing with the love I feel. I am SOOOOO very happy for you and the family. This is such amazing news. We looked into adoption last year decided it wasn't the right time for us. BUT, this year at Gauge's 7th birthday party my husband decides he want another one this time he want a daughter. OH LORD HELP ME! So it has been decided that we are going the route that has just blessed yall. We go to our foster orientation next week. I can't wait to see how this all unfolds for us. I pray we are as blessed as yall have been. Thank you for being the inspiration and rolemodel for me to open our hearts and home to God's greatest gifts!
I can't stop smiling. When I saw your post on FB, I knew I had to come see what it was all about!!!
My 1st two are 11 months apart & then 19 months later came Elijah. I have to say that all that was easier then than us now adding Miss EJ to our mix. I guess it's cause we were already in the zone - you'll already be doing things on the same level for Ms. Gabi & as far as I can imagine I don't think it will be that much more to handle. Y'all will have so much fun with 2 littles on your hands. Can't wait to see him & be introduced to his wonderful name. What a blessing. What an amazing quiver you guys have!!!! ;0)
Blessings,
Charity
I am so excited for you. I can't believe it. I would love to talk sometime. We want to adopt again as God opens the door but we looked into the foster care system here and it looked overwhelming rules wise and not favorable at all! I do want to adopt again to bring us to 5 kids, but Cruz is one so maybe in a year, but I almn open. WE do not want to give birth again as we want to take in a child in need not just have another. Please pray God would open doors for us if it is his will. Your story is really inspiring me to see whare God could lead us. Thanks for your tender heart and inspiring self! Blessings. We will pray for you! Kristy
Post a Comment