Found the kids this way watching a movie... seriously, they were all laying the same way! They look like clones, don't you think?
Oh, look at them... aren't they something? :)
This was our last family walk, before the green bloomed all around us.
Garage sale score! A brand new carseat for Gabi... she just graduated from her infant seat. She still faces backward, but travels in style now. The lady that sold it to us had used it for only one week. I think we saved about $80 on it. It is so easy to adjust straps, etc... love it.
Gabi's new tunnel she got for her birthday from her birthmom and grandparents! It'll be so fun outside on the grass this summer.
Annika came down with a bad cold/cough this week. She actually fell asleep on the living room floor at lunchtime. That's a sure sign that this active girly is under the weather. I moved her to the couch, and then found this note from big sister Morgan: "Get Well! Annika"
I just have to say that my Mom sends the most rockin' care packages! Thank you, Mom!!!
When my kids are all grown and moved out, I vow to be a rockin' care package sending Mom too.
And I just had to share another garage sale score that Jeremy brought home as a surprise yesterday! He paid just $10 for this HUGE clock for me. I love it and have just the spot for it.
That's all the this 'n that for today. Hope your Sunday is a lovely one.










1 comments:
Sweet, sweet kiddos you have...says so much about the remarkable parents they have~truly a blessing! I love the get well note, it warmed my heart to see it~Hope your summer is filled with all the joy and happiness, that is possible, looking forward to more posts~thank you for sharing your family with us all!!
Post a Comment