Sunday, May 15, 2011

she has her toes


I've always thought Gabi's little toes were the cutest, funniest things! 

Look at how her second toe on both feet are up above the others.  That's just the way they've always been.  They flatten out when she stands... no biggie... but I was so surprised to learn last weekend that Gabi's birthmom has the exact same toes!  Just thought I'd share my fun new factoid that I have to tell Gabi as she grows and is wondering why in the world her toes do that.  Open adoption has it's perks.  :)

Also, I love how she crosses her ankles when she sits too.  She does it everytime she's in her carseat!  She's such a lady. 

2 comments:

bean said...

This is my first time to your blog, loving it. Anyway, thought I'd start with a completely random comment, lol. Our sweet adopted daughter has the SAME toes that completely crack me up and does the lady sitting as well. Maybe the sitting and toe genes are one and the same. :)

bean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.