We are so pleased to announce
the finalized adoption of
Gabrielle Rozelaya-Aniah Bacon
April 14, 2011
HOORAY!
We are shouting from the rooftops, praising God!
Just 10 days before her 1st birthday, so much to celebrate.
I've bawled my ever-loving eyes out so many times since we got the phone call from our attorney yesterday morning. I just can't believe it! Sigh... all the wait, worry, fear, patience, calmness, disappointments.. were all leading up to this. God has been so faithful to us, orchestrating it all in ways we could never have planned ourselves. We are truly grateful.


6 comments:
Praise the Lord! Gaby is a BACON!!!
Congratulations Bacon family!! We are praising God with you! What a precious family you are, and you wouldn't be complete without little Gabrielle!
HOW EXCITING!!! GOd is so faithful!! Bella just turned two and we just waiting the 3 months now till we can file for automatic citizenship since we got OFFICIAL custody 3 months after she was born. Well the 3 months and $1800 it will cost. We will be praying about that. :) SO SO happy for you guys, It is a long and scary road sometimes waiting for it to all be official!
I cried when I heard this news! I remember hearing about your passion and desire for adoption YEARS ago! You have such a BEAUTIFUL family of 7!! YAY! SO happy for you guys! <3
Praising the Lord with you all!!! What an amazing God to bring all those details to a final close. :) So happy for you all. I hope I can see you before we head back home on Monday! Love you!
This is my first time here and I have to say congratulations! Elaine Sheffrey told me about your blog! =) Happy Resurrection Day!! =)
Post a Comment