Wednesday, September 29, 2010

One Less

I just read that singer/songwriter Matthew West is releasing or has released an album made up of songs based on real people's stories... he received letters with the stories and decided to write a song about adoption on this album. 

yes, Yes, YES!!


One Less by Matthew West (The Story Behind The Song) from emicmg on Vimeo.

1 comments:

Charity said...

Hey girl. Lovin the updates. You inspire me!!!!
In case Jen hasn't told you - the Greg that sent in that letter is a minister here in West TN - they live in Humboldt. They have an INCREDIBLE story. With all the shut down possibilities with that country we didn't know if they were actually going to get to bring her home - but of course God worked a miracle & she came home before they closed the country for good. God is good...All the time.
Take care - can't wait to see what you'll have on Etsy. I'll start saving my pennies so I can shop. ;0)
Blessings,
Charity