Wednesday, April 07, 2010

the earth appears


How lovely are the days spent walking and biking again!!
The bikes are now riden every day again, walks are more frequent
and the earth (in these here parts) is waking up from a long sleep.


Our family has always enjoyed evening walks after Jeremy is home... and last week we
took off on our first of the spring.  (and yes, if you noticed the kids aren't wearing their helmets... they hadn't been unearthed yet... but never fear their heads are now safe!)  I'm actually a safety gal at heart and love seatbelts, helmets, and outlet covers.  After all, a seatbelt saved my tail quite literally years ago... but that's another story!  Let me know if you've never heard, it might be fun to scan some photos in and recount my car accident when I was 16 and a new driver on icy roads now that it's spring!


Here's Gavin showing off his new bike he got for Christmas... 




Morgan looking as cute as ever with her John Deere wheels... this is the first time she's actually had
her own bike that fit her and I'm sure those training wheels will be flying off in
no time.  She's begging already, but I think we'll wait for a softer landing when the
grass appears to try that out.





And now I say goodbye to the snowfort, who has melted even more since this picture a week ago...
woo hoo!!!  We won't miss ya, but we'll sure be glad to see you next winter. 

0 comments: