Wednesday, February 17, 2010

we've got a tight schedule to keep....

On Valentine's Day, I found this lying on the counter:


Feb. 14, Sunday, Drew
To Do List  Drew Bacon
  • 7:30am, wake up, go to the bathroom, get drest, brush teeth, come hair
  • 8:00am, go upstairs to get Brekfast, start the car
  • 9:00am, play
  • 9:30am, go to church
  • 11:00am, go home
  • 11:15am, feed the dog, play
  • 12:00pm, play video games
  • 12:30, lunch, go outside
  • 1:00pm, play
  • 2:00, Sanks (snacks), play
  • 4:00, Annie's brthray
  • 6:00, dinner
  • 6:30, wach tv (Olympics)
  • 8:30, go to bed
I love that one of my children is a list maker like myself!  My Mom overheard him saying that morning to Gavin and Morgan, "Come on, you guys... we've got a tight schedule to keep!"

1 comments:

Unknown said...

aaahhhhahahhahah Drewy...your so funny! way to keep momma on track :) I <3 U. Auntie