Sunday, July 05, 2009

Flashback Friday

Finally, after nearly 14 years of not being at the same place at the same time... 4 of us 5 best friends from high school were all together! We missed our buddy Crystal who couldn't make it and who I haven't seen in 9 years, but now lives back in AK!!
From the left is Briana, Raeanne, Jessica, and I.
We met at the park with our kiddos and a picnic lunch for a great day.
We have 11 kids between the 4 of us...
Bri, Jess, and I are living back here, while Rae lives in Austrailia!
We have so many fun memories of sports trips, Seward camping trips, overnighters, movies,
and much, much, more! They are true blue friends and we can easily pick back up where we left
off... I love you, dear friends!

Hopefully the next gathering of all of us will be only a couple years away... 14 is TOO long!


1 comments:

Jessica said...

I love this post. Thanks for the fun time. It was great to be together again.