


Have you ever been told you have a "twin" somewhere in the world? I've been told that many times. I must have a common face or something. But today a woman at MOPS asked me if I've ever been told at I looked like someone on TV. I was really curious so I went home and looked the TV show up that she said my twin was on... and I have to admit, there are similarities! And the funny thing is that someone has told me I look like her before! She was in the movie Ever After, and it wasn't as flattering of a comparison. She was the chubby sister who was always eating! :)
So who do people tell you that you look like???



3 comments:
Wow, you do look a lot alike! But, I agree these picture are much more complimentary to both of you than Ever After! You're both beautiful!!! My youth girls once told me I look like Jennifer Aniston - Ha Ha ha! that made me laugh out loud and I told them they needed glasses!
CRAZY! You DO look a lot alike. You're still in your prime you could do some modeling . . . in your spare time. :)
Rach I have to agree with your girls, you are a Jennifer look-a-like.
Anita
I was once told in high school "you look like Jody Foster but she's prettier". And now with a short haircut, I really do look more like her!
Post a Comment