Just now, before bed, I was checking the news online and came across this... "How Busy Are You?" compare yourself to other Moms. Interesting... Nothing new under the sun, but interesting. One highlight was to "Get an idea of how much free time you have."
Uh huh.
This is so, by the way, not how I look around my house. Nor do I attempt to vacuum and stir. But the baby looks familiar and the phone ringing seems right. She looks way too cute doing housework. And way to go, having dinner in the oven. I'm proud of you. Peppy ponytail, cute shoes, and eye makeup... lookin' good cartoon woman. tee hee
I am so thankful that my little pie chart looked like it did. Hooray for mostly orange and purple. Sleep and kids. But unfortunately there wasn't a husband pie. I'll take a large slice of that, please. Oh, and a shopping pie, oh, and a haircut pie, oh, and an exercise pie. I could go on.


2 comments:
Love the new look, Amanda! Excited to be on the ROOKIE team with you:) Can you believe it? I've got some work to do!!!!
I'm with you. Interesting to see that mine looked a lot like the "average CNN reader's"....except the work day was swapped for time with kids. I SO praise the Lord! Makes me realize afresh how blessed I am to spend as much time with my guys as I do.
Post a Comment