Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Big Trip: Tennessee, a Day at the Farm












Today we traveled to the Donnell Century Farm, where they
host groups of schoolchildren for a farm adventure! This farm
has been a working farm for over 150 years!! It was an amazing day.
The perfect way to end this past week's Cousin Camp. It was HOT...
nearing 90 today. The kids learned about cotton, milking a cow,
chickens, goats, cows, walked through a corn maze, fed donkeys,
and had a YeeHaw of a goodtime in the barn going down the huge
slides and playing in the corn box.

Thanks for the amazing time, Sis. I miss you loads and loads. I can't wait to hear about your new adventure welcoming Molly into your wonderful home. I love you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We are in KOREA!!!! Totally exhausted but SO happy to be near Molly :) I keep looking out of our room window thinking...where are you sweet girl! Tomorrow is the big meeting day! KRis is finishing up our first video so we will get it up tomorrow :) We met a We met friends in ATL that are here with us getting their baby Kate. Her and Molly will meet tomorrow. Hope you had a great trip to CA and welcome back to beautiful AK.
Love ya from Seoul,
Jen

India said...

Hey Amanda, sorry I missed seeing you guys again. I enjoyed meeting you and Jeremy and your precious children!

Unknown said...

SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where are you????????????????
We love Korea...the people are so kind and loving. We pick up Molly today :) I cant sleep.............