Wednesday, July 23, 2008

let the Games begin!

Meet the 2008 Olympic team of the best Olympic sport! Gymnastics!!! I thought I'd add to my sis Jen's post here.... by letting you meet the team! Big nerds, I know! We've been into gymnastics since longer than I can remember! Go USA!


Shawn, our national all-around champ.
Nastia, our national all-around runner up.
Chellsie

Samantha

Bridget

Alicia



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute! I remember Jenny teaching Tandy forever ago..she loved it.

Unknown said...

SWEET!!! Isnt it so fun to catch up on everything...I am sooo hoping its on when I am in AK??? Have searched all of NBC and cant find any broadcast dates for Gymnastics! Let me know if you find it. We are big nerds...I love the new warmups. Not for sale yet, I checked..yep, sure did.

Unknown said...

oh, and I definitely signed up for the "meet the team" sweepstakes with cover girl! HAHAHHAHAH thanks for that lead. i saw it on the website but you would be the one to go for it..its kinda like those quizzes that I never take LOL. Maybe this will be our big chance to meet some stars since World Championships.

Anita said...

Awesome! I read about Shawn but didn't know any of the other girls. Gymnastics is hands down my favorite summer event too! Can't wait to watch!

Anita