Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged


I've been tagged. Rachel W. tagged me to spell out 6 quirks that I have.



Here are the rules:

Link the person who tagged you.

Mention the rules in your blog.

Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.

Tag a new set of six bloggers by linking them (I chose 10!)



Six quirks of mine: (The above photo is 9 year old me, where it all started...)



1. I love books. Except I love the look of them sometimes more than the content of them. I would buy books left and right if I could, just to have them sit on my shelves and be books.



2. Jeremy calls me Rain Man because I remember faces, numbers, pictures, and can throw something across the room and have it land in it's exact proper place. (like a pen into the pen cup across the kitchen) Weird, I know.



3. (don't laugh) When I'm driving, I count how many car lengths (my car) it takes for me to get to the next oncoming car, or how many car lengths it is between telephone poles. I know, it's the Rain Man in me again. And like Rachel W., I stink at conventional math.



4. When shopping, I am drawn to black, black, and black then I complain that all I have to wear to church is dreary black. I think my wardrobe perpetually stuck in winter living in this wintry state.



5. I take my kids all over town, enjoy being out with them when Jeremy is at work... but then at home, I fear things like kidnappings when they're playing outside without a soul in sight in our secluded neighborhood.



6. It is way too easy for me to walk right by folded laundry and never put it away. Seriously, it will sit there folded for weeks before I break down and finally put it away. And did I mention that my dear husband is the one who washes and folds it?? My kids are too used to finding their clothes for the day in the folded ones. Ugh.



I choose the following to list their quirks:




Rachel K.

Sarah B.






1 comments:

Rachel said...

love the pic of you. Made me laugh about your number abilities. So funny because my friend Sarah L. that I tagged is the same way. must be a woman/mom thing.