Jeremy just celebrated his 32nd birthday yesterday! At the moment, he and the kids are outside working on a treehouse... he's been taking them outside every night when he gets home from work to give me a break and some alone time with Annika. Here are ten reasons (in no particular order and I'm sure I'm leaving lots out) why I love my husband:
1. He takes an interest in our children's spiritual growth and is a great Bible teacher.
2. He melts at the sight of our sweet baby girl..
3. He is always so willing to grow as a husband, father, and friend.
4. He always greets me with, "Hi, beautiful!" I love that, it makes me feel so special, even if I'm not exactly looking so beautiful.
5. He supports me in my decisions, ventures, and sometimes crazy ideas.
6. He's such a hands-on Daddy.
7. He's Mr. Clean and loves to help keep our house lookin' spiffy. It's a great help to this weary and thankful Mama.
8. He works hard to support our little (or not so little) family. And is so committed to whatever he does, he's been at his job for 12 years!
9. He loved me even when I had braces! (He said he "digged" me with braces)
10. He married me! We're celebrating 9 years this summer and still think we're playing house!


5 comments:
Manda, what a sweet and honoring post to your hubby! Jeremy's character, love for the Lord and for you was such an example to me as to what I should look for in a husband. I really mean that! It blessed me so much to watch him serve you and his family. I hope he had a great birthday!
Happy late birthday, Jeremy! We had a great time at your house that day (er, without you, you know, 'cause you were at work and missed out on all the fun...so sorry.) :)
He hardly looks changed in the years we have known you guys. I wish I aged so well. :)
You are a lucky woman Amanda! Thanks for sharing!
Hey Sis! Love this post about Jerm :) Glad you have such an awesome husband and we all LOVE our Uncle Jeremy!!!!! How are you doing? Miss ya, wish you could come over tonight to eat brownies and look at house mags with me :( Loveyou,Jen
Post a Comment