The newest addition to Bacon Bit Knits is this cupcake complete with beaded sprinkles on top! I made this one for little Savannah and have since made one more this week for baby Leah as well. Hmm... I'm already dreaming up more color combos. Want one for a gift or for your own cutie? I sell them for $20 and they're made to order!
In-Between
9 years ago


2 comments:
omgoodness....the cupcaker is adorable! I love them all though :) We had our church spring picnic today.....beautiful, fun filled day in Tennessee. Hope all is well there in Ak. Happy week! We gotta finish our Math for summer break......trying really hard to be done in May so we can swim, swim, swim!
Love you
Those are sooooo cute!! Raerae has to have one or seven! For now can you make and apple and a cupcake one for me? Love your blog Amanda! Let me know what you need from me on the hats.
Post a Comment