Thursday, January 10, 2008

To answer your question, Ashley & Julie!

Hi guys...

Okay, to answer your question about my pregnancy! I do feel so much better this time around than I did with the other three! I have a funny answer for you!! I attribute it to my Kitchen Aid breaking this last summer! (and I told Jeremy I don't want another one until after I have the baby!)

Usually I crave anything baked, especially cookies fresh out of the oven and baked them regularly through my other pregnancies... and I think I ate most of the batches myself! So no baked goods this one....

But since summer we've also added tons more fruits and veggies to our diet. I think the combo of no Kitchen Aid (who wants to hand mix cookies? It's just not worth it to me!) and adding more fresh stuff to our days has helped me gain just 23 lbs. so far!!! I feel so much better than I did at the end of my last pregnancies, so call it the Kitchen Aid strike diet! hee hee

0 comments: