Friday, January 11, 2008

Bunko!


Another Bunko night down! Last night Bunko was at the home of your's truly. It was supposed to be Pajama Night... but only a few of us "got the memo!" :)

Here are some pics of our fun bunch!




One picture I really wanted to get last night was a lineup of all of us pregnant gals and our tummies or lack there of... There were 5 of us there last night! Allison is due in just 1 week, I'm due in 4, Janeen is due in 8, Rachel is due in 12 (sense a pattern?), then Elizabeth throws everything off by being due in August! :) She is the newest member of the pregnant Bunko girls.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! I played Bunco at a Church get together years ago! I don't remember how to play it, but I remember it was very fun!