Hmm.. so many cookie cutter choices...
Our camera mysteriously disappeared after that on our way home, or so we thought! So we have no pictures of Christmas Day on our camera... those will come soon... Heather took loads of pics for us on her sweet camera. Jeremy and I each searched in the overnight bag we brought out to Willow twice and it wasn't there! But after Christmas was all over last night, and we got home from my Dad and Marla Kay's house for our last Christmas celebration, Jeremy checked that bag one more time and there it was!
I ended up with 4 new CD's this Christmas... all of which I was dreaming of owning!
Pride & Prejudice soundtrack (new version)
Sound of Music soundtrack
Louis Armstrong
Ella Fitzgerald
We've listened to a lot of new music today around our house! You know that I've watched Pride & Prejudice too many times, when my 3 yr old daughter says after hearing the soundtrack for the first time... "Is this the part where she is running in the rain?" hee hee



1 comments:
Gavin looks so much like Jeremy in this picture above. So cute!!! ~Ashley
Post a Comment