Yesterday, the boys and I were playing Upwords. Which is like scrabble, but you can change words into new words by stacking letters on top of each other... Well, I taught the boys to play and helped them form words from their letters when it was their turn. We had gone around a few times and it came to Gavin's turn. I leaned over and said, "Alright, let's see what letters you have!" He said, "Mom, I got it. I want to do it all by myself!" I said, "Okay, go for it!"
Drew and I watched in anticipation. He changed GOD into BODAH. I asked him what a BODAH was and without missing a beat, he replied, "Oh, it's a type of camel!"
Drew and I about busted our sides open laughing! And I about gave birth right there. What a little nutty guy. Good answer, Gavin.


3 comments:
Oh Amanda, as usual, what a precious family! You all are adorable. Congratulations on having number 4! I love the sense of humor you all have, that must make for a fun and happy family. Have a happy New Year! Blessings, Julie Preston (Hardy)
Amanda, I love these pictures...especially of the one of you and Jeremy together. So beautiful! Who took your pictures? Thanks for sending us your Christmas letter and pictures. Your kid quotes have become my favorite...I read them to Matt and he laughed with me. :) I hope our kids are as cute as yours. Miss you and love you! ~ Ashley
I love your pictures...loved the ones on the card, too. Did you go to Picture Lady? All your poses are so unique and beautiful--whoever did these did an awesome job.
Post a Comment