



If you read my pal Anita's blog, this will be a rerun for you... Thanks, friend for the pictures! Last night we had a progressive dinner with our Seniors. It was a normal Tuesday youth group night, but it was our chance to pick what we wanted to do instead of having normal youth group at church. So... we picked this! Appetizers at the Greenstreets, Main dish at the Ellers, and Dessert at our place! We had root beer floats and watched a goofy Christmasy movie on the big screen. We borrowed a projector from church and watched Jingle All the Way.
It was a dress-up night, but we also wore crazy socks to make our dresses more fabulous. I got my dress at a thrift store a few years ago. I actually love it, it's my "I Love Lucy" dress. It has pockets and everything.
Our girls (and guys) are getting to be so grown up! It was a blast....




0 comments:
Post a Comment