Wednesday, December 06, 2006

MOPS Christmas Brunch




Today was our annual Christmas Brunch at MOPS! What a fun morning that was. We had lots of special music, a fun gift wrap game , of course great food, and a wonderful speaker on keeping Christmas simple and focusing on the celebration of Jesus' birth. We always have a good time at MOPS, but this one seemed to have some extra warm fuzzies thrown in.




We had 72 ladies attend which is the norm this year. We love our new church building and the room it provides for our ever growing program for Mother of Preschoolers. I have a burden for each and every one that walks through our doors. I told Jeremy that as I'm driving through town, if I see a Mom about my age I think.. She doesn't know about MOPS yet! I think we could fill the entire gymnasium twice a month if we had enough precious souls to keep our cute kiddos.




Our leadership team is amazingly talented. They sing, play the piano, bake like nothing else, and are so willing to help. I'm so honored to be serving with these friends of mine.




Isn't that button wreath so cute? If I had the time or energy, I'd make them to cover my tree.





I also found this cream puff wreath... If you make it, I'll eat it for you, okay?


I was planning on doing this fun slide show of unique wreaths at MOPS today... but technology did not allow it.




My Dad took our Christmas pictures last weekend out on our snowy hammock.. Here's a fave of mine, but it's not the one we're sending so you won't see it anywhere else. hee hee
Well, I've got to get busy getting all of my Christmas tubs out of the living room becuase I'm hosting Bunko tomorrow night!
It's Pajama Night.. plus we're having a sock exchange after a few rounds of Bunko. Can't wait.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! What a romantic picture!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE....he he I love seeing our friends in love!

Thanks for sharing!
Maria