Happy First Christmas in our home to Levi!
He was the happy recipient of his stocking this week!!
My amazing stepmom has made all of our stockings with loving care, I got mine when I was 16, I believe.
Such a gift.
Welcome to the family, little buddy.
I pray this Christmas is unlike any other for you this year. Put aside expectations of others while open heartedly loving, and expectantly look to the Author of Life to provide your true needs.
Much love from our family to yours!




1 comments:
Dear Amanda,
Thanks so much for the wonderful blog post. Yes, welcome to your new family, Levi. Thanks for helping me put things back into perspective, Amanda. I needed to hear your words of wisdom tonight. I need to open my heart more and look to the author of life to fulfill and take care of all my needs. Get some rest and Merry Christmas to all of you. Good Night!
In Christ,
Bethany
Post a Comment