I just love first birthday parties...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY little Levi!!!
We had a super sweet and simple party for him,
and he enjoyed every second of it.
Levi, you are a blessing and a gift directly from our gracious Heavenly Father.
Thank you, Lord!
For this party, I wanted to spend $0 on decor since Levi wouldn't remember it anyways... but wanted it to look cute and "him" too. As I was searching the web the day before his birthday for free birthday printables, I came across this sock monkey theme! It was PERFECT.
FYI: I printed the party hats on cardstock and stapled on elastic straps for under the chin.
Big sisters Morgan and Annika did the fabulous streamer decor on the windows... they spent so much time on them! I love that they love their baby brother and sister, it melts my heart to bits.
Dig in, little buddy!













1 comments:
Happy 1st Birthday, Levi-Man! Hope it was an awesome day for you! Amanda, I love all the pics, especially the last one:-D
In Christ,
Bethany
Post a Comment