Thursday, September 29, 2011

the fantabulous 7 year old birthday girl Morgan

 The birthday girl's big day started out with a birthday breakfast complete with peanut butter and jelly muffins, that were requested for the occasion.  I got the recipe here.  The kids love them!


 Our new 7 year old has grown into the most helpful big sister, who especially dotes on Gabi.  She is also so fun and is hilariously funny with a quick wit. 

 She is simply glowing in this picture. 

When asked what she wanted to do to celebrate her birthday, she came up with all sorts of plans which changed by the minute.  But she finally settled on dinner with family at Red Robin and a game of bowling after!  So that's what we did. 

 






Jeremy and his Dad, who we've enjoyed spending some extra time with these past couple weeks while Anita is out of town and they are waiting for their new house to be completed any day now!  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAHOO!!! Happy Birthday Miss Morgan! Looks like it was a wonderful day spent with family. OOoohh, I LOOOOOOOOOVE Red Robin! Miss Morgan, I got to go to Red Robin for my birthday too. My big brother and my nephews took me there to have lunch last week. Hope you enjoy being the big 7!
Thanks for posting the pics Amanda, you got some great shots.
In Christ,
Bethany
P.S. Oh, and I love bowling too. That's something I hope to do sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

What a fun party idea! The breakfast muffin sound yummy! Bowling looks like so much fun!