I love seeing other people's candid shots of life... so here are a few of mine from the week.
Levi was happy here, but just wasn't in the mood to smile at the moment. I love how he gazes so intensely at me sometimes.
This is the face of a disappointed 3 year old who isn't a big fan of soup and is the last one at the table. Her sighs were too cute for me to handle. Too bad, little sister, because soup is nearly always on the menu once a week!
Oh my! I love that our children know how to have a silly time. I bought Annika a new pack of undies that she was overjoyed to own, and Gabi immediately went about adorning herself like a Christmas tree with each pair... eventually one went on her head. Then all of the 4 younger kids needed a pair on their heads too. What a crew.
And here, finally, is one of the many outtakes from trying to get both babies looking or smiling at Jeremy! I'm looking AND smiling - I'm such a good girl.








1 comments:
Amanda,
LOOOOOOOOOVE your week in pictures! ROTFLOL over the second to the last picture! Definitely made my night. I also LOOOOOOVE the one of Morgan and Annika playing Cowgirls. They both look great! I also love the ones of you holding little Gabi and Levi as well.
In Christ,
Bethany
Post a Comment