I love that my two little babies have such a good time eating meals together.
Yesterday was no exception.
Gabi decided it was a good time to play peek-a-boo by using her dress as a cover-up for the first time.
Little Man thought it was really funny.
He was laughing really hard here.
It was enough cuteness to last a while for me.
Gabi continued...
And even though Little Man looks like he's crying, he was laughing EVEN harder.
Oh boy, you melt my ever-loving heart.
Cute as a bug.
Oops, a cup went overboard... better check out the situation.
"C'mon over here, little buddy, whatcha got left on your tray?", Gabi thinks, as she grabs hold of his highchair for a closer look and steals some grub.
Life with these two is definitely busier and I'm only sitting down during the day if I'm changing a diaper or playing toys on the floor, but I've found that sitting and resting is over-rated. Even though I yearn for the chance during the day, I know that until their naps are synchronized - it just won't happen. This season is bustling, and it's just the way God wants it to be right now. Seasons change, all too soon sometimes. I don't want to wish it away. I love these babies, and the joy and compassion they have brought with them.
So I go to bed earlier, fall asleep within a minute, and wake up to two babbling babies at 7am and do it all over again.
I'm thankful.
So thankful.








1 comments:
ROTFLOL Amanda! LOOOOOVE the pics of Gabi's and little Man's high chair antics. Glad to know they are such good buddies already. Those pics made my day.
Love in Christ,
Bethany
Post a Comment