It is safe to say that Gabrielle enjoyed her first fruit smoothie. It was a big hit!
bananas, yogurt, frozen blueberries and raspberries, milk = a winner
She REALLY wanted more.
The face of summer...
Exactly 4 years ago when Morgan was 2.5! Oh, how the years go by!! She was so precious - still is. I miss this little face and her voice that cracked.





1 comments:
Must admit - the smoothie looks pretty good to me too. ;0) Gabi is getting so big - what a pretty little girl. Hope all is well in the big ole state of Alaska.
This summer I may need to pick your brain about how you schedule all the different ages for school. I may freak out trying to add a baby to this already crazy school house. It's a good thing I'm so laid back - if I was a perfectionist I'd be suicidal by now - LOL
Post a Comment