Monday, April 11, 2011

melted


This picture just melts my heart into a puddle. 

Our 4 oldest love Gabrielle to bits and pieces.

They cheer her on in learning new skills,

ALL hug and kiss her goodnight at naptime and bedtime,

they pray for her,

teach her,

accept her,

protect her,

and

point her to the author of our faith,
our holy and living God.

These children bless me time and time again. 

I am constantly wondering, who else needs the love of a family?

We're praying God shows us.

The American Dream can take a hike.

I want my Father's Dream for me.  For us. 

God has given me guts.  He has given me strength to look beyond myself and my comfort to see the bigger picture.  I pray I will be open to what He brings our way.  I pray I will have what it takes.  But them I remember that He's brought us this far, He won't leave us without Himself.  And that is all we need. 



[ David’s Prayer ] Then King David went in and sat before the LORD, and he said: “Who am I, O Sovereign LORD, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far?

2 Samuel 7:18






1 comments:

Mukkove Johnson said...

Wonderful, Amanda! I love how you share your heart.