Friday, January 07, 2011

Adoption Day photos


Done!  We love you Gabrielle!!!

our awesome attorney

oh, look at this daughter of mine


Althought this picture is not flattering, it shows the real emotions we had after it was over...
and the bit of a letdown the delay was.

The judge greeting the kids and handing out lollipops!

the whole gang!

Also we had some good friends come to join us this special day, thank you!!  That meant so much to us.  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
I couldn't be more happy for yall I am sitting here at work letting the tears of joy run freely for you all...from our first talks when you started this process to my Birthday wish for Gabi coming true... I have been excited for you every step of the way. I hope God graces us with the same strength and courage as he has given you during this time when we begin our journey into expanding our family! God bless you all and... welcome home (again) Gabi!
Jodi

Unknown said...

I love all of these! So sorry about the hold up...I know u know it's okay, but it is still frustrating. I love u sis and this sweet addition...I'm dying to kiss those cheeks!

Anonymous said...

I'm SO happy for your beautiful family! Congratulations!

Julie said...

Oh, I am thrilled for all of you! She is a doll and fits into your family beautifully. {hugs!}

Jessica said...

so precious,
glad you included the emotional picture. i could feel the intensity as if i was there. love that sweet little daughter of yours. well, gotta say, i love them all. as hard as this has been at times, there is something about the working so hard part that intensifies the bonding between parent and child... birthing or adopting alike. i am so happy that you have been blessed with this sweet face and likewise i'm so happy that she has you as her mommy. you both are so blessed! love you.
jess

Imagine That! said...

Praise God!!! Congratulations you guys what a wonderful day!