At the Christian Alliance for Orphans conference I had the joy to attend last April in Minneapolis, there was a speaker named Stephanie Fast who was adopted from Korea as a young girl... but her story isn't just about her adoption...it is about the events leading up to her adoption. UNBELIEVABLE. This woman had been through more terrible events as a little girl than most in a lifetime. I was moved beyond measure hearing her. This is her speaking at that very event that Carly and I were in the audience for. Grab a cup of something... and a Kleenex! I must note that, embarassingly, right before her session started our group of ladies was standing up front of the auditorium and I was looking for someone to take a group picture of us... I had no idea who she was... and walked over to her seated in the front row and asked if she would take our group picture! A little confused, she started to stand and one of her assistants took it for us. If I had only known I would have asked for her to be in the picture with us! We had a good laugh about that when she took the stage, and realized she was the speaker!
Christian Alliance For Orphans Summit 2010 from Kristen Munson on Vimeo.
In-Between
9 years ago


1 comments:
Thank you for that!!! It was amazing :)
Post a Comment