Quite possibly the best video I've ever seen. Finally, something that explains the way I feel in my heart in a way that I can't explain myself. You won't be sorry you took the time to watch this, it's 8 minutes - but so worth it. WOW
This idea doesn't just apply to children halfway around the world, it applies to all children even those in our own backyards in state care.
In-Between
9 years ago


4 comments:
this truly is a great video!
Definitely the best articulated I've ever seen. Amen, Amen, and AMEN.
I watched this video last week and it impacted me in a huge way. My husband and I are finalizing an Ethiopian adoption. We head over to Ethiopia in January, and we hope to have our sweet boy home by early March. I am so glad that I stumbled on another momma with a heart for adoption! I look forward to visiting again - you blog is so sweet!
Blessings, Tiffany
WOW! That was a tear jerker. I am usually not a cryer, but I shed some tears over that one. Makes you think along the lines of "Wow, what if that was my child/nephew/grandchild? What if that was my little person sitting on the side of the road starving to death? What if that was my child or nephew or grandchild looking to me for help all the way across the road?" Pretty powerful stuff.
Post a Comment