I love wearing my babies when I get the chance. I don't do it super often around the house nowadays, but Miss Gabi loves it whenever I do. Yesterday, we tried her on my back while I got some dishes done and she was too fussy to play on her own and wasn't ready to nap. She loved it. And I did too!
Saturday, we had a super lazy day around the house. I was crocheting a baby gift for a friend and Morgan came up and asked me if I could teach her how. I of course have tried to teach her to knit before (she's 6, so she's got a long ways to go...) and attempted a crocheting lesson right then, but ended up making her an impromptu hat for her doll Julie in the process. She picked the colors and it took me 30 min. or so to make up whip up. She was a very happy camper.
What in the world?
This is Annika's treasured "Gog" and he had gone missing at bedtime. So I went on a quick search around the house and told her I'd bring him down to her if I found him. This is how I found her dear doggie... practicing his gymnastics skills by doing a perfect bridge. His form was so perfect I had to snap a picture. I can't imagine that she set him up like this on the bathroom floor herself. I'd like to think she just dropped him and he landed with perfect form. I love my life.
And this here is a young eagle friend that came to visit a tree right off our deck this last weekend. Cool! We see eagles all the time, but it never grows old to us.
Once again, I love my life!
And look at my dolly girl - she'll be 7 whole months old tomorrow!
I can't even fathom that in a little over a month her adoption will be FINALIZED and in five more months she'll be ONE!










1 comments:
so cute! our adoption will be final just days before Christmas, glad to hear yours is progressing well too!
Post a Comment