These six right here have my heart.
We went on a walk recently. It was the last one before the snow flew and it was still semi-warm outside. It was wonderful. I love my family. I feel so thankful each and every day for them. There are so many moments where I want to freeze time and just sit and relish the moments. But we can't. So I'll just try to treasure each moment. And I wish I had a better camera to capture their adorable unblurry faces. But such is life. There are more important things than that.
my sweet kindergartener
my silly girl and her "gog"
third grade is treating him well
whew! this boy's gonna be in double digits soon. yipes
little miss gabs and her daddy
I'm the queen of nicknames... so Gabrielle's are:
Gabi, Gabs, Gabby Babby, and Barferella
Isn't that last one so sweet? Well, she does spit up a lot, so it suits her. :) Part princess, part barfer.
I love my crew. The. End.








0 comments:
Post a Comment